cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Wap / i18n problem
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:47:31 GMT
Hello Hans,

try to have a look on the output of the pipeline. The <i18n:date/>
element should be correctly replaced. The problem - well-known with
mobile phones - is the remaining i18n namespace declaration, isn't it?
There should be already some mails in the archives related to this topic
including solutions.

Regards,

Joerg