cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svg text image chaching pipeline
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:07:32 GMT
As we do
(http://www.ekommunen.de/ekommunen/IE/libimg/svg-button-login.png). We
only use the substring after the last minus (here 'login') as key for
lookup in a dictionary. But you can pass the string directly to a
transformer and add it as text.

Example:

<map:match pattern="svg-*-*.png">
   <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
   <map:transform src="addStringToSVG.xsl">
     <map:parameter name="string" value="{2}"/>
   </map:transform>
   <map:serialize type="svg"/>
</map:match>

Now you only need to write the stylesheet addStringToSVG.xsl, which adds
the requested text to the SVG.

Regards,

Joerg