cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Parameterize method
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:35:35 GMT
You can pass parameters to a sitemap Component in two ways:

1) via the Parameterizable.parameterize(Parameters params) method:

       in the <map:components> element:

       <map:generator type="mygenerator" class="MyGenerator">
           <parameter name="name" value="value"/>
       </map:generator>

2) via the SitemapModelComponent.setup( .... ) method:

       in the <map:pipelines> element:

        <map:match type="xyz">
            <map:generate type="mygenerator">
               <parameter name="name" value="value"/>