cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wise Team <support.w...@interface-si.fr>
Subject Re: servlet mapping
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:22:51 GMT
Hi users,

I have find the answer to my question maybe it could help somebody else ;)
You musn't mapping the servlet in the sitemap.xmap
You must only mapping it in web.xml of your application

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Servlet_JAppletContentXml</servlet-name>
    <display-name>Servlet JAppletContentXml</display-name>
    <description>Default configuration created for servlet.</description>
    <servlet-class>servlet.JAppletContentXml</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

 <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Servlet_JAppletContentXml</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/JAppletContentXml</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

Have fun with cocoon :)
Regards

Stephanie