cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: SourceResolver
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:00:44 GMT
Actually, Charles was right on the money. When I can move to 2.1, I
will, but our current project is short term and we can't tolerate some
of the stuff that comes with development versions. I'm going to pass the
Source for now. In the future, I'd rather grab the SourceResolver from
the ComponentManager.

Thanks,
David