cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject SourceResolver
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 20:08:00 GMT
I'm using the SourceResolver to call a cocoon pipeline in my sitemap. It
resolves the pipline OK when called within the Action that is supplying
the resolver, but if I pass the resolver to another thread to process a
pipeline in the background, it doesn't work. I haven't found it in the
code yet, but it seems like the resolver is being cleaned up after the
act() call. Is it reasonable to use the resolver in the act() method,
then pass the resulting Source object to my other thread? I'm going to
play with that, but I'm looking for a sanity check.

David