cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: bug Pdf Serialiser
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 06:48:24 GMT
Carletta,

there is very little in your message that gives me any clue
towards the solution.

Are there any stacktraces in the cocoon logs or the tomcat logs?

Some other tests you might want to do:
- can you let the browser-user do a right-click on the
**PDFO*.jsp and then choose to

- have you tried with other browsers? Can you make the matcher
work on **PDFO*.pdf just out of curiosity?

- can you maybe slide in an HTTP tunnel to check the HTTP request
and response?  (I use http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcpTrace/, Apache
Axis and MS SOAP Toolkit have something similar) and register the
differences between both cases?

-marc=