cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Failed to execute pipeline.: Errors in XSLT transformation
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:46:49 GMT
Hello Don,

there is nothing wrong the XSLT itself, so "Errors in XSLT" is not a
correct message. But I can't tell you, what the error is.

I "refactored" the stylesheet using templates instead of for-each. If
there is a bug in Xalan 2.3.1 (this should be the version used in Cocoon
2.0.4), it will maybe already work. Another suggestion is to update the
Xalan version to 2.4.1. This sometimes solves some problems.

Regards,

Joerg