cocoon-users mailing list archives

From g4 <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Metadata help
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:36:21 GMT
Hi list,

I'm in the process of putting a site framework together, which is going
OK. The site will be divided in to county areas of the UK, in other
words all pages will have for example:

http://www.mysite.com/Essex
http://www.mysite.com/Kent
http://www.mysite.com/Surrey   .... and so on.

The question is that I'd like to tweak the metadata for each of these,
even though content will most of the time be similar, with the same
sections per county, except for location. I have thought of just using
aggregation for this, which should work fine by just aggregating an
"metadata/Essex.xml" if the pattern = "Essex".

Does anyone know, or could suggest a better way of doing this?

Many thanks

Jason