cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Klotz" <pkl...@iconet.wn.bawue.de>
Subject DocBook XSL in Cocoon: No more DTM IDs available?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:26:52 GMT
Hi,

  I wonder whether anybody has ever processed a real-life DocBook document
  with the DocBook XSL stylesheets in Cocoon?
  My document is not very small and has many and deep sections and I always
  get the message

    org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available

  I tried it on the commandline using Xalan 2.4.1 as well as inside Cocoon
  2.0.4 using Xalan 2.3.x using DocBook XSL 4.2.
  Same result for HTML, PDF, RTF.

  What does this mean? How can one give more "DTM IDs" to Xalan?
  Or is there another reason for this problem in the environment?

  Please please, many many people must have used DocBook and Cocoon, or?

  Thanks, Peter