cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Ann] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Milestone 1 Release
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:44:56 GMT
What do I miss here?
There were some comments two mails ago about things to be fixed in order to
release 2.1 and now the release is already announced?
I would like to point out that I don't think it was a good idea to release
before some of the most severe bugs are fixed. To me personally this would be:

#17763 Internal DTD comments cause invalid XML
#19423 XPointer implementation in XInclude Transformer is broken (I just
posted this one!)

(Other might have their own personal bug-lists, but #17763 breaks the basics
of what XML is all about!)

Torsten