cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gon ishihara <mailcoc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WASD 4.0.3
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:47:41 GMT
I am getting an error in Access.log saying "No
suitable driver found".  But in the core.log, the jar
file which contains the driver (jt400.jar) is listed
as a part of class path.

Here is the access.log's trace.

Thank you for taking your time ;)

ERROR   (2003-04-30) 10:37.06:873   [access]
(/Cocoon/mount/abc/tickets.xsp)
Servlet.Engine.Transports:10/CocoonServlet: Problem
with Cocoon servlet
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate():
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the
datasource java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenerator.java:270)