cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cocoon on Linux
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:13:00 GMT

     There was a slight change of install procedures, instead of
having the endorsable jar files at java/jre/lib/endorsed/ it
should be installed at $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed/ .  Be aware
that the endorsable jars for cocoon2.0.4 is different from the
cocoon2.1dev.

enio
--- "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <MustafaAli@docomolab-euro.com>