cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bhargavi Atchutuni <bhargaviatchut...@yahoo.com>
Subject Separate log files for applications
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:21:13 GMT
Hi,

I have two different applications under cocoon.  For
each application, I want two log files, one for all
debug messages related to that app, and another for
all Error messages.

1. Can you please tell me if this is possible and how?
 Also how I do specify the logging in my xsp to that
particular file?

2. I read in the list that password logging can be
disabled by creating a different log
category/component. But I did not understand how
exactly to achieve it.  My username and password are
passed to the sitemap as parameters for sunshine
authentication.  Therefore they are printed in the
log, which I am very uncomfortable with.

Thanks,
Bhargavi