cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject ResourceExistsAction Windows vs Linux?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:31:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm using ImageDirectoryGenerator to generate xml for
my images.  The image files are located in htdocs
directory outside of Cocoon's context.  Before I try
to generate the images, I need to test if the
directory actually exist (otherwise
ImageDirectoryGenerator will throw an error).  For
some reason, the following sitemap works fine on
Win2K, however on Linux, the ResourceExists always
returns true, independent of whether it's actually
there or not.

Here is the relevant sitemap:

<global-variables>
<static-files>C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/ROOT</static-files>
<!--

<static-files>/home/romayev/www/htdocs</static-files>
-->
</global-variables>

<map:match pattern="events/event-images.resource">
  <map:act type="resource-exists"
src="file://{global:static-files}/albums/{request-param:event-id}">
    <map:generate type="imagedirectory"
src="file://{global:static-files}/albums/{request-param:event-id}"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:act>
  <map:generate
src="portal/portlets/resources/events/no-images.xml"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Any ideas?

Thanks,