cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sarah Zou <sarahy...@yahoo.com>
Subject XMLForms tag
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:45:29 GMT
Hi,   I am a new comer to XMLForms and have two questions.  I am wondering how you decide what
tags to use (i.e xf:form, xf:textbox).   Should those tags from xform specification be used?
 Or it does not matter as long as xslt can transform all tags into html tag eventually.
In order to connect data from xmlforms to the database, what language should be used to carry
out SQL updates or queries?   It seems that XSP is often used.   Does anyone know if there
is example online regarding XMLForms and database?  Thank you for your help. Sarah