cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Bowler" <paulbow...@www.aventix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Generate html page from url in some file
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:27:20 GMT
Anna,

I think I know what you mean, but correct me if I'm wrong.

You want to be able to make all the links in a remote web page point back to your web app
to a specific cocoon
pipeline.

So, if a remote page at http://www.url.com/links.html contains

you can change it so that it actually look like

Let me know if this is what you mean as I may have a solution.

Paul.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:09:31 +0200, Anna Afonchenko wrote
> Hi all.
> I have the following problem:
> I want to build a pipeline that will get a URL of some page, process it with xsl
> that will fetch some other URL written in this page, generate the fetched url and
> apply some xsl on it.
>
> E.g. if there is some file http://www.url.com/some.html that has a link <a
> href="http://www.url.com/test.html"/> I want to fetch this url using xsl, and use
it in other pipeline, using
> cocoon protocol. I tried to use xsl document() function to get and output the content
of the desired url
> further through cocoon pipeline. But the problem arises when the needed page is not valid
xml, because then
> xsl cannot output it. So my question is, is it possible to do such task in cocoon? I
want something like that:
> <map:match pattern="test/www.url.com/some.html"> <!-- some.html contains the
url of the desired page
> http://www.url.com/test.html -->    <map:generate src="cocoon:/fetchPage/www.url.com/some.html"
type="html"/>
>   <!-- pipeline fetchPage should get the content of the desired page -->    <map:transform
src="style.xsl"/>
>  <map:serialize type="html"/> </map:match> <map:match pattern="fetchPage/**">
   <map:generate src="{1}"
type="html"/>

--
Paul Bowler