cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Driftmeyer <mdr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon User Discussions Request Fork by Revision
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 10:03:35 GMT
I do not know if this has been suggested or not but here goes.

Is it possible to fork the discussion groups by target release?

For instance, if we put a flag in the Subject Header ala
[Cocoon2.1-dev] before our Subject it would index into a different
listing versus say [Cocoon2] or [Cocoon1.x].

And when one browses the Cocoon User listings they are subgrouped via
Cocoon2.1-dev, Cocoon2, Cocoon1.x.

Just sure would make the listings more extensible by consuming less
time scanning the subject headers.  Yes I know I can do a direct query
but it would even be nicer to do a query by Subgroup listed above,
alone.

-Marc J. Driftmeyer