cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject 2.1-dev Logs at WEB-INF/logs/
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:14:57 GMT
Hello,
    How to enable the logs at WEB-ING/logs/ ?  I have tried by
enabling by setting <append>true</append> for the cocoon id
elements "sitemap", "access", "core" and "error" but still
nothing is appended in any of these files. Anywhere else I need
to enable anything?
    Also just wondering why the welcome.xslt  has the extension
of "xslt" instead of xsl? Not that it matters what extension as
long as it matches the structure and namespaces declared in it,
but more of curiousity to a changing trend?

Regards,
enio