cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kavitha Ramesh <kavitha_fraunho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts in Cocoon
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:05:27 GMT

Thank you so much,,,
 Derek Hohls <DHohls@csir.co.za> wrote:Have at a look at the wiki page:http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Struts(a
link to integrating the two) Apart from that, browse through the mail archives;someone may
have picked up this specific pointbefore.

>>> kavitha_fraunhofer@yahoo.com 01/04/2003 03:16:11 >>>

Hi,

I have a loginpage which runs with cocoon 2.0 and Tomcat 4.1.12.But I have problems in restoring
the sessions of the users.So I would like to use Struts for solving the session problems.Now
I would like to make the Struts work inside Cocoon without affecting my design using xslt.I
would like to implement Struts in Cocoon just for solving the session problems and nothing
more.It would be so kind if someone could give me some ideas.

Regards
Kavitha.

believed to be clean.