cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Sendmail still does not work for me
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:10:50 GMT
Just an update on my post to this earlier this morning in case anyone is
following it and maybe looking for the problem:

I found that the reson why it does not do anyhting is that the request
parameters don't ever make it to the sitemap which is why none of the <map:act
type="req-params"> <map:parameter name="parameters" value="use-action |
use-oldaction | use-logicsheet"/> sections ever match. I took them out so that it
will always use the section for the new action and go an error:

{status=user-error, message=no from address}

though I had entered a from address.

I will keep looking in that direction, but I am scratching my head as to why
this might me. Is there a
<use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters> missing somewhere maybe?

Torsten