cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Ann] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Milestone 1 Release
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:00:40 GMT
But then why don't we make this clear on the website rather than presenting
people with both binary and source download directories that are empty?
Also: If this is a decision: fine. But if anyone asked me for a comment: It
will keep people off who want to quickly test what this is all about as they
can no longer just download and explode the WAR but need a full ant / java
compiler environment which is nontrivial for example on windows.
In my view: We write software for *users* to *use* it, not for developers to
build examples and enjoy them.