cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "ivelin" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Fw: [cocoonbook] re: cocoon book
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 02:46:07 GMT
FYI,

-=Ivelin=-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marjan Bace" <maba@manning.com>
To: "ivelin" <ivelin@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [cocoonbook] re: cocoon book

Ivelin, I too am sorry it has not worked out--you certainly have put a
lot of effort into it. Yes, it would be fine if they reused their
writing in other ways.

I wish you all the best.

      Marjan

      Marjan Bace, Ph.D.
      Publisher ¶ Manning Publications Co. ¶  209 Bruce Park Avenue
      Greenwich, CT 06830 ¶  203 629 2028, fax 203 661 9018
      http://www.manning.com