cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:45:48 GMT
AFAIR (had no chance to look at the code), there was a check for 'file:'
protocol, which was removed in 2.1 version of Cocoon. You can simply remove
that check and see what happens. Please tell me if that doesn't help, I'll
try to take a look at this issue.

Konstantin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amir Rosen" <amir@cti2.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 14:40
Subject: RE: [HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote
a directory

Yeah, i got something like that too, when using the compiled sitemap.

If you configured a Context for tomcat, add an attribute useNaming="false"
to it.
If not: in tomcat-4.1.x\conf\server.xml, add inside Server/Service/Engine a
new element:
<DefaultContext useNaming="false"/>

I also deploy the war open (i'm not sure it's mandatory for fixing this
bug).
That is instead of putting the cocoon.war file in
jboss/server/default/deploy, i unzip it to  a directory called
jboss/server/default/deploy/cocoon.war

Hope this helps
Amir