cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject RE: SQL Transformer Ancestor query
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:36:29 GMT
Thanks for your reply Jeff.  The following xml is my sql transformer.
However I still get the error listed at the bottom of the page.

      <page xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
        <sql:execute-query>
        <sql:use-connection>fdaly</sql:use-connection>
          <sql:query name="department">
            select id,name from department_table
          </sql:query>
          <sql:execute-query>
            <sql:query name="employee">
              select id,name from employee_table
              where dept_id=<sql:ancestor-value sql:name="id"
sql:level="1"/>
            </sql:query>
          </sql:execute-query>
         </sql:execute-query>
      </page>

Produces the error below when I use the xml serializer

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <page xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
- <rowset name="department" xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
- <row>
  <id>2</id>
  <name>Loungers</name>
- <rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
  <error>The url cannot be null</error>
  </rowset>
  </row>
- <row>
  <id>1</id>
  <name>Programmers</name>
- <rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
  <error>The url cannot be null</error>
  </rowset>
  </row>
  </rowset>
  </page>

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.