cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: Sendmail still does not work for me
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:48:47 GMT
Christian,

>> A rebuild is not required. Just drop the jars to WEB-INF/libs and
restart Cocoon.

If you'd tell me where to download nightly snapshot builds I would have
done that.

the client does not access the sample through http://localhost....

Yes! I access the sample through http://localhost:8080/cocoon-2.1/...

>> Did it execute at all? (Invocation should show up in logs if debug
level is low enough i.e. "DEBUG")

Could you maybe be a bit more specific here? What keyword should I watch
for? In what log file? With what special settings in logkit.xconf. (Is
there any documentation on the logging concept anywhere anyway?) I kept
the defaults from the CVS head as of this morning.

Torsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----