cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "manoj" <ma...@omnesysindia.com>
Subject [Help]Portal Framework remote content display Error. UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xslt]
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:52:30 GMT
Hi Folks,

When I add builtin stylesheet inside the coplet (ie in the change/create coplet mode) against
the field transformation, following error is getting displayed.

Error
Exception during processing of coplet:
processing of coplet: S5
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector
could not find the component for hint [xslt] (key [xslt])
 at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:237)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java:110)
 at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.CopletThread.run(CopletThread.java:173)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
ERROR   (2003-04-17) 14:38.20:822   [core.portal-manager]

I am working on a sub sitemap from a mount directory and here default value is set for all
map:components while main cocoon sitemap defines all the components including the xslt components?
I understand that parent sitemap components are accessible in sub sitemap. But it is not able
to locate the xslt component ? Does anyone knows how to resolve this issue?

Rgs,
Manoj