cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: seperating content structure and style
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:28:33 GMT
Derek,

What I've been doing didn't look generic enough to bring it to the
community. The source code wasn't worth sharing with people, imho. I thought
that my approach to generation of PDF reports was in line with things which
people readily now call "patterns", i.e. reusabilty was in more "approach"
spce rather than code.

thanks,
Argyn
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 2:41 AM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: RE: seperating content structure and style

  Do you - and any other lurkers (sorry,
  "interested readers") think there is any merit in trying to
  collate/synthesise such efforts into something which can
  be developed and maintained by the community as a whole;
  rather than the wheel being reinvented each time - I am
  sure that, as in all these projects, each person could being
  some very useful insights that will improve "the whole".