cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "João César" <joaoce...@duploclique.com>
Subject Re: SourceWrite error :|
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 20:35:57 GMT

> No, that is syntax for 2.1 AFAIK, not 2.0.4. You need <source:write
src="..."> as
> you had.

I've noticed that, because I've seen in some examples that they used other
notation, like <source:source> to represent that, but in fact, we're using
cocoon 2.0.4 + tomcat 4.1.

> Believe me, it does get easier as you get used to how to work with Cocoon.
And
> there are discussions going on at the moment about how to improve
> documentation for people like yourself...check out the Wiki
(wiki.cocoondev.org).

I can see some flexibility separating both data (XML) from an apresentation
layer, (done by XSLT for example), and I would like, to keep exploring this
technology :) I've checked out wiki.cocoondev.org, but it seems it lacks on
simple yet effective examples, but it's normal because this is a "recent"
technology...

> I've had it working, so it is possible.

You gave me hope then :) hehe

> I used the sample that was as a part of Cocoon 2.0.4. Have you tried
moving the
> file out of the way and having another go?

Yes, but the error keeps going on.. I'll check that later, and search a
little more deep for help on documentation...

Thanks for your help.

Joao Cesar,
joaocesar@duploclique.com

Computer Science Student's @ University of Lisboa, PORTUGAL