cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sean McCormick" <s...@digiteyesed.com>
Subject Re: Question from a newbie
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:06:03 GMT
Jeff,

You've made my day - thank you so much! I've just ordered both Cocoon
books that are available from New Riders.

Sean
---
Digiteyesed Photography
http://www.digiteyesed.com/
Free desktop wallpaper for download.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Sallade" <JeffS@envworld.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:45 PM
Subject: RE: Question from a newbie

: Sean,
:
: This is exaclty the type of application that is demonstrated in
: the book, "Cocoon:  Building XML Applications" by Matthew Langham
: and Carsten Ziegeler, published by New Riders.  There are 3 versions
: of a news portal that increase in complexity.  I have found the
: book to be a great resource for Cocoon in general and it should
: have exactly what you need.  I'm sure the book is widely available.
:
: Jeff Sallade