cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard In Public" <edificat...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Javabeans in cocoon
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:38:19 GMT
Hi Rony

I've managed to use JavaBeans with Cocoon:

1.  I put my class files in %TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes.
2.  I need to restart tomcat after making changes to classes
3.  You need to place your classes in the appropriate directory structure,
although you probably know that :-): e.g.

for com.mycompany.mybean.class:

|--  %TOMCAT_HOME%
|     -- webapps
|         -- cocoon
|             -- WEB-INF
|                  -- classes
|                      -- com
|                          -- mycompany
|                              --  mybean.calss

There are probably lots of (more elegant) ways of doing this but this works
for me.

Regards,

Richard Hoberman

---