cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Creating a variable <map:act> type?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:25:18 GMT
Hmm - well, the whole point is to keep the
flow logic inside the sitemap - the point is that
I want a number of different types of actions to
have the same end result (inside the most nested
action is an XSP page doing the processing).

I would like to know/understand if what I trying
is possible or not?

>>> ouzo@vip.net.pl 05/03/2003 03:20:23 >>>
On sro, mar 05, 2003 at 03:13:02 +0200, Derek Hohls wrote:
> I am trying to create a <map:act> that has a variable
> type name, based on the input to the match pattern.
>
> I have tried various combinations of "nesting", such as
> the shown in the sitemap fragment one below, but I get
> the same type of error each time, ie.
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> UnnamedSelector:
> ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint:
> {../../1}-entry
>
> Any ideas how I handle this?
>

>    <map:match pattern="forms/*_entry">
>      <map:act type="session-validator">
>        <map:parameter ...
>        <map:act type="form-validator">
>          <map:parameter ...
>          <!--  attempt to have variable -->
>          <map:act type="{../../1}-entry">
if you could consider switching to xsp actions you could do :
<map:match pattern="*">
    <map:act type="serverpages" src="{1}-action.xsp">
        <map:generate src="ok.xml"/>
        <map:serialize/>
    </map:act>
    <map:generate src="failed.xml"/>