cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Creating a variable <map:act> type?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:13:02 GMT
I am trying to create a <map:act> that has a variable
type name, based on the input to the match pattern.

I have tried various combinations of "nesting", such as
the shown in the sitemap fragment one below, but I get
the same type of error each time, ie.

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint:
{../../1}-entry

Any ideas how I handle this?

   <map:match pattern="forms/*_entry">
     <map:act type="session-validator">
       <map:parameter ...
       <map:act type="form-validator">
         <map:parameter ...
         <!--  attempt to have variable -->
         <map:act type="{../../1}-entry">

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."