cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Xindice related query..
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:34:23 GMT

Hi,

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Gautam Ganguly wrote:

>    I don't know wether this query is suitable for this site or not..but
> hope someone might be able to help me out on this.

Probably better to ask on the xindice mailing list (see the xindice web
site for details).

> Going by the setup documents for setting up a new collection under db
> instance..when i run these command...i just see this getting thrown at
> me.
> c:\xindice> xindice ac -c /db -n Artist

The documentation is out of step with the code. Try:

  c:\xindice> xindiceadmin ac -c /db -n Artist

For collection manipulation, 'xindiceadmin' seems to be the required
command. For data manipulation and querying, 'xindice' works.

Hope that helps,

Andrew.