cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: Generating dynamic attributes in xsp
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:35:39 GMT
hi amelie (nice name ;-),

instead of passing the 'name' parameter as an attribute of <mytag:user> you
could use an element with the same name. the logicsheet-util logicsheet that
comes with cocoon has templates that you can call to get a parameter. it
checks for an attribute and an element with the name you specify.

example markup:

<mytag:user>
	<name><xsp-request:get-parameter name="user"/></name>
</mytag:user>

and your modified logicsheet would look something like this:

<xsl:include href="logicsheet-util.xsl"/>

<xsl:param name="namespace-uri">http://your/namespace/uri</xsl:param> <!--
you know -->

<xsl:template match="mytag:user[@name or name]">
	<xsl:variable name="name">
		<xsl:call-template name="get-string-parameter">
			<xsl:with-param name="name">name</xsl:with-param>
			<xsl:with-param name="required">true</xsl:with-param>
		</xsl:call-template>
	</xsl:variable>

</xsl:template>

and in your template you now accees the parameter via the variable.