cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: cocoon give empty page without error in log files
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:58:38 GMT
hi stavros,

the empty page may stem from 'suboptimal' error handling which is fixed in
CVS AFAIK. please take a look at your tomcat logs. any exceptions (in this
case probably at least an IllegalStateException) should show up there.

maybe the OutOfMemoryError you got is actually the problem. after checking
that your store janitor settings are correct you could enable logging for
the janitor and monitor the amount of free memory. this way you should be
able to determine if that's your problem.

HTH