cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "vupt vupt" <vup...@hotmail.com>
Subject how instantiate an Action for each session?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 02:15:47 GMT
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have created an Action and
would like an instance of that Action to be instantiated for each new
session that uses the Action.

For example, take this snippet from my sitemap.

<map:components>
   <map:actions>
	   <map:action name="JukeBoxAction" src="test.JukeBoxAction"/>
    </map:actions>
</map:components>

<map:pipeline>
	<map:match pattern="jukeBox/jukeBox.xmap">
        <map:act type="JukeBoxAction">
		  <map:generate src="xmlAction/xmlAction.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
		  <map:transform src="jukeBox/jukeBox.xsl"/>
	      <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:act>
    </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

I would like an instance of JukeBoxAction to be created for each person or
session that matches the above pattern.

The behaviour right now is that one instance of the JukeBoxAction object is
created and multiple sessions access the same object instance.

I would like each session to create and use its own  JukeBoxAction instance.

Any help with this problem would be most appreciated.
Thanks.