cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Maxime.Ghey...@swisscom.com>
Subject "Get" and "Set" "XSP-Session" Attributes errors
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:12:09 GMT
Hello,
I have to set and get a user name in my web-application. I use a
xsp-session and followed the sample from "Cocoon Developer's handbook :
using content logic XSP" about authentification. But if I write exaclty
the same pages, I get this error:
"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.NullPointerException"
But why? I checked the "<session:set-attribute
name="user"><xsp:expr>user</xsp:expr></session:set-attribute>" line,
and
it seems correct. The string user is not null. So why do I get an
error????

Thanks