cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Olson, Dave -Systems" <Dave.Ol...@itt.com>
Subject CLI output file names
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:22:09 GMT
When running Cocoon as a command line tool, how does Cocoon determine what
to name the resulting files?  I assume the URI you specify after the options
is matched by one of the matchers in the sitemap, and so I know where
processing starts, but since a serializer, when run as a web app, streams to
a servlet/browser, where does output go when using the CLI?

I've searched all the web links, books, FAQs and mailing lists, but I can
find very little on using the CLI.  I found an example in build.xml, but I
still don't understand how the output filenames are determined.  For
example, if I have a match element for "usersguide.fo" that passes it to the
fo2pdf serializer (FOP), how do I indicate the output PDF filename?

puzzled,
DAvid Olson

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.