cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schaper, Christoph" <Christoph.Scha...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: has anybody gotten JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude to work in weblogic 6.1?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:59:58 GMT

From: Jay W Kim [mailto:jkim28@csc.com]
Sent: 20 March 2003 22:59
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: has anybody gotten JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude to
work in weblogic 6.1?

Sorry, I'm actually using

 WebLogic Server 7.0 SP1

                      Jay W

                      Kim/CIV/SC/CSC           To:
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                      @CSC                     cc:

                                               Subject: has anybody gotten
JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude to work in weblogic
                      03/20/2003 04:54         6.1?

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to cocoon-users

I'm running weblogic 6.1 and cocoon 2.0.3:

created my.roles file with this in it:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<role-list>
  <role name="
org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude"
shorthand="jsp-engine" default-class="
org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude"/>
</role-list>

and updated cocoon.xconf with this:

  <jsp-engine>
      <parameter name="servlet-name"  value="*.jsp"/>
  </jsp-engine>

and I get this error message:

ERROR   (2003-03-20) 16:38.32:845   [sitemap] (/nbs/ldf/ldf-url-map)
ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'default'/PipelineNode: Error while
processing pipeline at
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception JspGenerator.generate():
java.lang.ClassCastException:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader
      at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator.generate(JspGenerator.java:145)

really appreciate any assistance

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.