cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Johnson <johns...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pass parameters to internal pipeline
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 14:30:20 GMT
Unfortunately, as long as you are using the cocoon:// protocol, you are
going to run into the same problem with passing parameters to the
pipeline. Both generators use the resolver to retrieve a SitemapSource,
which will place any parameters you pass to it into the objectModel. I
think Marco's suggestion of using request parameters is the best way to
go.
Brian