cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Paginator Transformer
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:15:59 GMT
Is this 2.1dev or 2.0.4?  I seem to remember this problem from 2.1dev a
month or
so ago but it should now be fixed - if not, let me know.  Your choices will be
to update from cvs or to manually fix the jar.

I'd recommend the first but I or someone else can help you with the second if
need be.

The classes must be in org/apache/ - dest was put in by mistake due to a
misconfiguration of the build process.

Geoff