cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: Newbie question about CSS display
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:29:30 GMT
Joe,

you're question is so wide.

Here is how I use a CSS in an XSL file.

load the CSS.

     <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="style/*.css">
         <map:read mime-type="text/css" src="demo/{1}.css"/>
       </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>

load the file :

         <map:match pattern="welcome">
           <map:generate type="file" src="proto/xml/welcome.xml"/>
           <map:transform type="xslt" src="proto/xsl/welcome.xsl"/>
           <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:match>

In the XSL file :

<xsl:template match="/">
    <head>
       <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css"/> --> link
to the style.
    </head>
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>