cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: XMLForm Schematron question
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:54:51 GMT
Delis, Christopher E. wrote:
> i'm not sure i understand your explanation.  are you suggesting that i need
> to create another root container (e.g., /root) to hold the password and
> password2 nodes in order to reference other form objects?  that doesn't seem
> right.  or, are you saying that if change "/password" to "password" and
> "/password2" to "password2" in my assert, that it should work (i tried this,
> but it didn't work)?

Yes, I meant the second one. On what XML are these XPaths evaluated? Or
is it JXPath on objects? Then I guess somebody else must help. Because I
don't know the according XML structure for the objects.

You can try to write a mail to Ivelin
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=IvelinIvanov), who is the
XForms "guru". Or more general to the cocoon dev list.

Joerg