cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Orcale-XML-Parser in Coccon2
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:39:47 GMT
Uwe,

have no experience with it, however if it is fully JAXP compliant
it _should_ be as easy as putting the jar in the classpath up
front of (better yet: and removing) the xerces impl jar.

for more detail and explanation: check the <xml-parser> elm in
your WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf (loads of comments there taking you by
the hand)

any particular reason why you like to switch it though?

-marc=