cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RE : How to serialize a XML file to disk?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:44:52 GMT
Hello Laurent,

that's not correct. <xsl:document/> is not usable. It first appears in the
XSLT 1.1 working draft which is a dead end. I will probably be available in
XSLT 2.0. But you can't use it in Cocoon, because the current version of
Xalan delivered with Cocoon does neither support XSLT 1.1 nor XSLT 2.0. I
don't know what you use, at least you seem to work with <xsl:document/>. The
alternative for Xalan is the proprietary extension xalan:redirect.

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development