cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: content management systems - who is using a cms with cocoon?
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:27:53 GMT
Chris Dietz wrote:

>Anybody using a CMS(content management system) with Cocoon?

 We are using DBPrism/Cocoon CMS,
http://www.dbprism.com.ar/dbprism/doc/cms/CMS.html
 Unlike Wyona/Lenya, DBPrism CMS is a database oriented CMS, that is, it
uses Oracle database as repository for the XML documents stored using
Apache document-v10.dtd (Plus Xforms/SVG) format.

>I would like to hear what you are using.
>
>I am looking into Wyona/Lenya and forrest.
>
>-chris

  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org