cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Creating a MenuGenerator based on DirectoryGenerator
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 01:12:13 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

>One thing that Forrest does which is impressive (which I will steal for my site at some
point) is to allow linking to other pages in a site without knowing the page's final URL.

>When linking to a page, you use the page's ID. A couple of input modules and a transformer
then translate that ID into the proper URL.

Is there a name for this pattern?  That's exactly what a Struts
ActionForward (or is it Actionmapping?) is!  And there's another name
for it in Maverick.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks