cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: [heads-up] wiki abuse: your advice please
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:55:04 GMT
Hy, Steve;

Would it be technically possible to allow Wiki-modifications
only to people who are registered in the cocoon-doc mailing list?

This would force any potential intruder to first register and
doing this he must leave his anonyous state.

As sideeffect the Wikiname could be set to the email of the author,
if he has no Wikiname yet...

regards, hussayn