cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: [ANN/OT] xreporter 1.1 release - Avalon/Cocoon-based web database reporting
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:10:40 GMT
Hi,

This is the second announcement I've seen for this project.  I must say,
from what I've seen of it it fills a large gap in the open source
enterprise software arena.  Have you considered using the Incubator to
get this into Apache?  Forrest is a good example of a Cocoon-based
project that has done the same.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks